Whether you are someone who wants to learn the basics or a seasoned user, let's setup a personal training session for your specific need.
- Mac: Learn about Finder basics, setting up user accounts, personalizing, using Time Machine for backing up your data, Parental Controls, and much more.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod: Learn the main features of the device, how to use built-in apps and commercial apps to do just about everything.
- iTunes: Learn about how to find and download music, movies, TV shows and books to your devices.
- iCloud: Find out how to set up a free iCloud account and use it to keep calendars, reminders, contacts and other content synced automatically between your devices.
- iMovie: Learn how to import home videos, add some effects, and share them with family and friends.
- iPhoto: Learn how to import pictures, keep them organized, create calendars / picture books, and share memories with family and friends.
- Productivity: Learn about using iWork vs. Microsoft Office on your Mac and find out how to share your documents with Microsoft Windows users.
Having a hard time getting songs from your CDs into iTunes? Wondering why, all of a sudden, you can't print from your Mac? Every situation is unique. Let's evaluate your problem and provide a clean, long-lasting solution.
Wondering which Mac is the right one for you? Need help deciding if an iPad can replace your laptop? Want to know how you can share data between two locations in a secure manner? We work closely with you, talking and discovering about your goals, and with that information demonstrate tangible solutions.